Coating Auxiliary Agents textile Ethylene Glycol Monomethyl Ether CAS No.109-86-4
Ethylene glycol monomethyl ether;
Product Batch No.
Water Content wt.%
Acidity wt.% (Calculated as Acetic Acid)
Nitro paint, Varnish and Enamel.
It is ideal for use in specialty printing inks.
Dye, textile assistant, anti-freeze and agriculture chemicals
Ethylene glycol monomethyl ether (EGME) is used as a solvent for cellulose acetate and resins as well as a solvent in the semiconductor industry. It is also used in dyeing leather and in the manufacture of photographic film. EGME is used as an anti-freeze in jet fuels. Quick drying varnishes, enamels, nail polishes, and wood stains may also contain EGME. The specific annual statewide industrial emissions of EGME from facilities reporting under the Air Toxics Hot Spots Act in California based on the most recent inventory were estimated to be 7398 pounds.
Our Quality Service:
1) We are manufacturer of ether and acetate products, and we can control quality by ourselves.
2) Different technical specification available according to client's requirement.
3) Quality and finish time can be guaranteed.
4) All the products will be inspected carefully before delivery by our QC and QA.
5) We assure you the best service at all times.
6) We promise you the safety delivery.
Monthly meeting for improving company service.
Purpose : market development, the pursuit of perfection, customer satisfaction, customer first
Clean and tidy room provide a comfortable business environment.